Friday, October 3, 2014

Follow Friday

Here's your weekly list of awesome folks to follow! Feel free to share your links in the comments!



I've been following Shameless Magazine in my RSS for a while now, and I'm rarely disappointed. Except in that I don't always have enough time to read all their awesome stuff! Check them out on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr and Instagram.



QuERI - The Queering Education Research Institute is a great resource for folks interested in creating a more diverse and tolerant school experience. It's also a good place to learn about different LGBTQ issues. They're certainly one of the folks whose Facebook posts I make it a point to check out. You can also follow them on Twitter.



One of the things I love the most about Google+ is the ability to connect with amazing people from all walks of life. And the science community there is just superb. One of my favorite scientists to follow is Rajini Rao. She's always posting some excellent stuff! You can also follow her on Twitter and check out her personal blog.



Amazing women rock, amirite?! Yes. Yes, they do! And so does Amazing Women Rock. I follow them on Facebook and Pinterest, and am always happy to see what great things they're posting and sharing! You can also check them out on Twitter and Tumblr.



I'm sure I've mentioned my love Women's Adventure Magazine about a half dozen times already. I've been a fan and subscriber for over 10 years now! I also love seeing their post all over social media! They're always inspiring me to get outside and some something exciting! Be sure to follow them on one of their very many social media platforms: Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, Tumblr, Pinterest and Instagram.

0 comments :

Post a Comment