Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Kickstart This

Oh my gosh you all! You absolutely have to check out this adorable and seriously awesome young scientist's project! She's raising funds to build an aerial satellite named after The Little Mermaid Ariel. It's her Ariel Satellite. How cool and punny is that?!


This little genius princess is named Audrey Hale, and she's going to do big things one day!
In first grade I built a solar system and added the enterprise. I like to use creativity and science together. I want to be a technical engineer when I grow up. I want to change the world and solve problems with new technology that I build.

Right now I am in the 5th grade and I want to build a satellite. They are used every day, and so far I have researched nine different types. I want to learn the basics. So I found my Mom's old MAKE magazine that explains how to make it and I found the materials I need online. I have found some experts to help me learn how to do it.
So go! Go now and chip in to help this little scientist get her latest project off the ground!

0 comments :

Post a Comment